Top Ten Reasons to select me as your Home Inspector:
- Knowledge – 27 years as a Remodeler, 7 years as a Licensed Building Contractor, 3 years as an Inspector
- Experience – Hundreds of inspections performed
- Service – 7 days a week: 7AM-10PM Monday through Friday; Saturday and Sunday 8AM-7PM
- Certified Professional Inspector® – InterNACHI certified, Wisconsin Licensed Inspector 2747-106, Minnesota Building Contractor License #BC636731, Infrared Thermal Imaging Certified, Radon and Mold Certified, Moisture Intrusion certified.
- Integrity, Professionalism
- Free $150.00 Infrared Thermal Imaging Scan of your home!
- 90 Day BUY BACK Guarantee! *
- If I find apparent mold during my Inspection, 24RESTORE will then come out and test for type of mold for free! This is a $199.00 value. The ATP test results are known at the time of 24RESTORE’s inspection.
- I provide you with a thorough inspection that you want, and the information that you need to make a confident and informed decision.
- “A” Rating with the BBB
* If your participating inspector misses anything, we’ll buy your home back. And now for the “fine print:”
- Honored for 90 days after closing.
- Valid for home inspections performed for home buyers by participating InterNACHI members.
- We’ll pay you whatever price you paid for the home.
- The home must be listed with a licensed real estate agent.
- Excludes homes with material defects not present at the time of the inspection, or not required to be inspected per InterNACHI’s Residential Standards of Practice.
Licenses, Certificates & Training
- Trained and certified by InterNACHI, the International Association of Certified Home Inspectors
- Owner of Advanced Remodeling and Design, LLC
- Wisconsin Home Inspection License #2747-106
- Minnesota-Licensed Residential Building Contractor #BC636731
- EPA Lead Safe-Certified Firm #NAT-87638-1
- 28+ years’ experience in remodeling and construction
- Bachelor of Arts in Business Management from Metropolitan State University, St. Paul